Executive Cyber Protection is a part of ShadowMap’s Brand Protection & Takedowns Product. It helps put a spotlight on any data breaches, accidental data leaks that may impact top management and leadership teams. It triggers an early warning and an automated response to prevent reputational damage to your leadership.
Key Features of Executive Cyber Protection
- Protect your Executive’s personal, corporate and family accounts from targetted data breaches.
- Get notified for any executives impacted by: third-party data breaches, data leaks, dark web mentions, news mentions, social media mentions, etc.
- Monitor the dark web, ransomware groups, social media for any chatter related to their emails, phone numbers, usernames, computer names, IP addresses.
- Receive a high priority alert as soon as one of your executives is part of a data breach or attack.
- Have our Cyber Threat Police Experts available on-demand to investigate, analyse and mitigate these critical risks.
Targetted Attacks Against Your CXO Executives?
A recent study on Data Brokers and Data Breaches found:
- 99% of our executives have their personal information available on more than three dozen online data broker websites, with a large percentage listed on more than 100.
- 70% of executive profiles found on data broker websites contained personal social media information and photos, most commonly from LinkedIn and Facebook.
- 40% of online data brokers had the IP address of an executive’s home network.
- 95% of executive profiles contained personal and confidential information about their family, relatives, and neighbours.
- On average, online data brokers maintained more than three personal email addresses for every executive record.
How to enable Executive Cyber Protection In your Dashboard?
Step 1: Add Executives To Your Dashboard
Step 2: Add Any Number of Monitoring Fields For Your Executives
Step 3: In a few minutes, data will start getting populated for the executives and alerts will start triggering!